1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of this website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and condition in full;
accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part
of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
1.3 If you register with this site, submit any material to this website, download
any material , or use any of the services of this website, we will ask you to
expressly to agree to these terms and conditions.
1.5 All material on this website is supplied "as is", we are not responsible for any errors or faults in the supplied material.
you use the information and material supplied by this website at your own risk.
1.7 You have no rights to any type of compensation, for damage caused by using the information on this site.
again, the information from this site is used at your own risk,
2 Copyright Notice
2.1 All content on this website may or may not be copyright protected by it's original Publisher.
3. License to use this website
3.1 You may:
- View pages in a webbrowser.
- Download pages and files.
- Upload files.
- Print pages
- Use other published services of this website.
subject to otherprovisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material on this website, you must not:
- republish material from this website:
- sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
3.3 We reserve the right to restrict acces to areas of this website, or indeed the whole website at
our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any
restriction measures on this website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1 You must not_
- use this website in any way or taken any actionthat causes, or may cause, damage
to this website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of this website.
- use this website in any way that is unlawfull, illegal, fraudulent or harmfull, or in connection
with any unlawfull, illegal, fraudulent or harmfull purpose or activity.
- use this website to copy, store, host , transmit, use, publish or distribute any material which
consists of (or linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger
rootkit or other malicius computer software.
- conduct any systematic data Collection activities, including without limitation, scraping, mining,
data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to this website.
- access or otherwise interact with this website using any robots, spider or other automated means,
except for the purpose of search Engine indexing
- use data collected from this website for any marketing or commersial activity
- violate the directives set in robots.txt
4.2 You must not use data collected from this website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5. Registration and accounts
5.1 You may register for an account on this website by completing and submitting the registration form
and clicking on the verification link in the email this website sends to you
5.2 You must not allow any other person use your account to access the website,
5.3 You must notifie us immidiatly if you become aware of any unauthrised use of your account
5.4 you must not use other person's account to access this website.
6. User login details
6.1 if you register with this website, you will be asked to provide a username and a password
6.2 Your username must not be liable to mislead or in other ways offending.
6.3 You must not use your account or username for or in Connection with the imparesonation of any person
6.4 you must keep your password confidential.
6.5 You must notice us and request a new password if you become aware of any disclosure of your password
6.6 You are responsible for any activities on this website that is connected to your account or failure to keep the
7. Cancellation and suspensionof account
7.1 We may
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details
at any time in our sole discretion without notice and explanation
7.2 You may cancel your account by sending us an notice to do so.
8. Upploading and downloading material and files
8.1 As a registered member of this site, you are eligible to upload content to this site, however we reserve the sole rights to approve
uploaded content for publishing.
8.2 As a registered member of this site, you are eligible to download published content from this site, for your own personal use.
9.1 We store the following information about you in our database
- Your name
- Your username
- Your email adress
- Your IP-adess
- Date of registration
- Date of last visit
- Uploaded files, if any
The information we store is purely for administrative purposes.
We do not share, nor sell any information with other parties.
9.3 We might use services such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords